Bem vindo ao nosso forum ! É seu primeiro acesso?
Registro
Página 723 de 729 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 223623673713721722723724725 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 10.831 a 10.845 de 10926
    God Fighter Avatar de LeonX
    Inicio
    Oct 2010

Cool Street Fighter V (PS4/PC/ARC)

Lançamento (BETA): 16/02/2016
    Lançamento (Versão Decente): 16/01/2018

Lançamento (Champion Edition): 14/02/2020

UPDATE VERSÃO FINAL??? 18/11/2019

Core Roster

2016 Roster

2017 Roster
    Última edição por LeonX; 2 Semanas Atrás às 21:01. Razão: Ajustei a pedido do X-Kira

Super Moderador Avatar de Fish
    Inicio
    Oct 2010

Re: Street Fighter V (PS4/PC/ARC)

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z01KD usando o Tapatalk

Steam ID/PSN: Ectofish | Xbox Gamertag: Fish Gambler

Street Fighter V: Tournament Edition

DLC2: (201911)

RISE-UP! #SFVTE

Twitter

Ué, o Oro dançou?

queria aprender essa arte de fuçar os codigos do jogo como se aprende isso?

What does the future hold for Street Fighter 5?

The big online tournament is being enabled by some big updates coming to Street Fighter 5 later this year, and the day after our on-stage chat at EGX I met up with Ono in Capcom's Hammersmith offices to talk about where the series is at, and where it's heading in the future.
    In terms of the big updates that have been teased to be coming later this year - well, none of it's leaked so far.

Yoshinori Ono: I can't really go into details - the main thrust will be this additional mode. At the moment we have group tournament - it's about eight people that can be invited to a lobby. This new mode will blow that out of the water in terms of scale. We're still working out details in the beta, but it'll certainly be dozens, hundreds of people that can take part in a tournament at the same time. We're fine-tuning that and that'll be ready in the coming months.
    Is this part of a big refresh for Street Fighter 5?

Yoshinori Ono: Not so much, it's just the addition of this new feature. Maybe when I say big update, you're imagining the old days of Super and Ultra. I think it's a big addition to the game, but as you've seen, the strategy for the title has been gradually adding more features, more characters and it's gradually gotten bigger over time.

One slightly different approach for the Intel World Open - in the past when the Capcom tour was running, we'd have the freedom to add a character while people are practicing, or make a change or adjustment to the balancing. We want to create a level playing field, as it's such a large audience - anyone can take part. As I've mentioned recently, there are some things coming in November and December. Once that's out, we're going to lock the game down for a while, so people aren't being caught out by balance changes when the qualifiers open up around February/March time. We're getting some big updates out the way for the end of the year, and then we're going to say this is Street Fighter 5 as it exists now and then let it run in its current form until the tournament is over.
    Just generally about Street Fighter 5 - what's your assessment of where it is right now?

Yoshinori Ono: We've worked hard on the game over the years. It's come through a tricky launch, where we had all kinds of comments coming from fans and the media - such as Eurogamer. But I think we've got to a good place now. Things have calmed down in the best sense of that word. When you've got a form of entertainment like this, we're providing a rulebook to create your own entertainment. Those rules need to be well established, and people need to be able to understand them and get onboard with them. I think everyone is at the moment, and all the additions we've made have brought it to a good place. We're still working on it, and we still have around half a million matches a day. That's something that provides us with a massive amount of data - we can view the inputs and outputs of all these matches and use it as research when it comes to which characters need nerfs, which need buffs. That's something we're going to be doing on an ongoing basis.
    One of the big issues we're having is that there are so many matches taking place, and so much replay data, that every month backing up the server - this sounds banal - it's taking so much time and money to get them backed up to AWS and Google servers. That's something I want to try and get better at in the future. So maybe if this IWO thing goes well I can go to Intel and say please give us some server space for all our backups.
    In terms of the future of Street Fighter - is that something you've got your eyes on? There's a new generation coming next year. How's Street Fighter going to fit into that?

Yoshinori Ono: I've seen the Wired PS5 article and was looking at it in amazement. I think for something like Street Fighter, though, the best thing is not to rush out with something at launch of a next generation console, but let the next generation start, let the install base increase, see the capabilities in the wild, and then take a look at how we approach our game design from the bottom up on that new platform. At the moment I think with things like the Intel World Open next year we've got plenty of things to keep us busy, and we want to keep up our stewardship of the current versions of the title, and make sure they're running fine and have these opportunities. When the time's right we'll look at next gen possibilities, but no sooner than that.
    Street Fighter 5 had a troubled launch. If you were launching a new one now, what would you do differently?

Yoshinori Ono: We definitely learnt a lot from launch, the main thing being our netcode - we took a lot of heat for the quality of that. It's easy to look back now and say we got through it, but it was a tough period. We had to do a lot of work to improve that and get it to where it is today. That's one thing I'd definitely look at for any future title, that has to be got right at launch. There's also going to be new technology when we release any future title that we have to use cleverly - things like, we mentioned Intel working in 5G and AI. There's the obvious way to use these things - 5G will make the network faster - but will AI improvements let you do cleverer AI on computer opponents? There also could - going back to the Columbus thing - be a different, cleverer way of doing things that isn't obvious. We need to look at what technology is available when we release new titles so we can push them forward and not just say it's faster now.
    That sounds fascinating. I wanted to move on to your role at Capcom, as I know it changed recently. So what is your role currently at Capcom - are you still in charge of Street Fighter?

Yoshinori Ono: I think Japanese companies restructure a lot. My role as Street Fighter guy hasn't changed in decades, though. My salary hasn't really changed either...
    Fonte: EUROGAMER

God Fighter Avatar de Oldkof
    Inicio
    Feb 2011

Isso vai lá Ono. No lançamento de SFV só erraram no netcode mesmo, realmente não faltou mais nada. Vai lá e lança SF6, só arruma o netcode que tá blz.
    Profit garantido. Só o Kira mesmo já comprou 4 vezes (e olha que nem tem versão de Xone, ainda).

Citação Postado originalmente por Oldkof Ver Post
    Isso vai lá Ono. No lançamento de SFV só erraram no netcode mesmo, realmente não faltou mais nada. Vai lá e lança SF6, só arruma o netcode que tá blz.
    Profit garantido. Só o Kira mesmo já comprou 4 vezes (e olha que nem tem versão de Xone, ainda).
    Comentário tão INÚTIL quando o criador do mesmo -AKA- @Oldbof

God Fighter Avatar de Oldkof
    Inicio
    Feb 2011

Citação Postado originalmente por X-Kira Ver Post
    Comentário tão INÚTIL quando o criador do mesmo -AKA- @Oldbof
    Vai lá comprar outra cópia de SFV seu safado.

Merciless Fighter Avatar de Zappa
    Inicio
    Oct 2010

Citação Postado originalmente por Oldkof Ver Post
    Beta Fighter V teve problemas no lançamento? Já foram sanados?

Citação Postado originalmente por Zappa Ver Post
    Beta Fighter V teve problemas no lançamento? Já foram sanados?
    Quando que esse jogo foi lançado ?

Se ele realmente foi lançado, eu não tava sabendo disso e achava que nunca tinha saído da fase do BETO

Super Moderador Avatar de Fish
    Inicio
    Oct 2010

Trouxe aqui os números do fracasso gente...

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019/...opies-somehow/

Culpa do Quira comprando cópias e mais cópias...
    Última edição por Fish; 4 Semanas Atrás às 20:07.

Steam ID/PSN: Ectofish | Xbox Gamertag: Fish Gambler

Cosplay Costume: Nergigante from MHW coming to ExBattle

Quest: startup Nov 22nd through Dec 20th.

Source Twitter

Nota: Seria estúpido vir alguém e fazer o seguinte comentário (Porque a Capcom não escolheu o Rajang já que ele é elemental Trovão e combina mais com o Blanka, por ser Saru "Macaco"). Ok, ai a Capcom iria sofrer ataques contantes, da comunidade Br, com a alegação de racismo contra a nossa nação...
    Última edição por X-Kira; 3 Semanas Atrás às 08:10. Razão: Tava com preguiça de postar zzZZ

Average Fighter Avatar de Mad Max
    Inicio
    Dec 2015

Citação Postado originalmente por X-Kira Ver Post
    Cosplay Costume: Nergigante from MHW coming to ExBattle

Quest: startup Nov 22nd through Dec 20th.

Source Twitter

Nota: Seria estúpido vir alguém e fazer o seguinte comentário (Porque a Capcom não escolheu o Rajang Ok, ai a Capcom iria sofrer ataques contantes, da comunidade Br, com a alegação de racismo contra a nossa nação...
    mas o blanka nem é brasileiro ... e que estupidez ficar atacando a capcom com uma besteira dessa, mas ai eu lembro que isso aqui é brasil, e dependendo da opinião politica do cara, nego faz ate abaixo assinado pra demitir ele ou vai ficar fazendo pressão na empresa que o cara trabalha pra ele ser demitido ....

God Fighter Avatar de LeonX
    Inicio
    Oct 2010

Achei esse Nergigante bem mais ofensivo do que se o fosse o Rajang

Treco mal feito

E você acha que eu não sei que o Jimmy não é Brasileiro... Ai entra a questão, o Analfabetismo Funcional IMPERA sobre o "povinho" do que gosta de SF... inclusive, esse é um assunto que eu nem preciso estender, porque você mesmo já respondeu acima

Citação Postado originalmente por Mad Max Ver Post
    mas o blanka nem é brasileiro ... e que estupidez ficar atacando a capcom com uma besteira dessa, mas ai eu lembro que isso aqui é brasil, e dependendo da opinião politica do cara, nego faz ate abaixo assinado pra demitir ele ou vai ficar fazendo pressão na empresa que o cara trabalha pra ele ser demitido ....
    Ficou com cara de um Halloween, bem mal feito

Citação Postado originalmente por LeonX Ver Post
    Achei esse Nergigante bem mais ofensivo do que se o fosse o Rajang

Treco mal feito

Tópicos Similares

1. Respostas: 30
    Último Post: 04/08/2016, 01:31
  2. Respostas: 2
    Último Post: 23/09/2014, 19:38
  3. Street Fighter ganha série live-action - Street Fighter: Assassins' Fist
    Por Fish no fórum Cultura (Filmes, Livros, Música e TV)
    Respostas: 24
    Último Post: 07/07/2014, 22:57
  4. Tekken vs Street, Street fighter vs All Capcom...
    Por voltran no fórum Jogos de Luta
    Respostas: 2
    Último Post: 06/08/2013, 09:31
  5. Ono e Svensson falam sobre Street Fighter x Tekken e Street Fighter 3s Online Edition
    Por MuSSJ no fórum Novidades - Arcade, Consoles e Portáteis
    Respostas: 65
    Último Post: 21/06/2011, 18:26

Marcadores

Permissões de Postagem